Thursday, May 6, 2010

Geek Drawing


I was really excited when it came time to do the Geek drawing. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this drawing, considering my world revolves around them. I started watching the TV show "The Big Bang Theory" and to me that is as geek as it gets. Scientists wo spend all their time on the computers playing games or on the XBOX 360 playing HALO 3, it was exactly what had my attention. Me and my housemates resemble everything that the show brings fourth minus the scientists aspect so this drawing was and close and personal to me in a funny way. I just had a great time creating it. I think it came out great, this was a pice with not many middle ground balues so I was a little worried about that part but it came out great. Doing the equations with the white ink that took up a lot of the back ground was something I felt had to be on their, only geeks would knwo what the equations mean so the whole piece just screams geek, it was just fun all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment